What is sex
- Sex is the source of human life and an integral part of life. Sexuality is a part of our everyday thoughts and emotions, whether we are actively involved or not. It is rooted in our dreams, desires, fears, and frustrations.
- For some people, sex controls them and they spend most of their time and energy on it; for others, by chance, or by personal choice, sex is in their lives with no significant effect. For most of us, however, sexual attraction depends on our inner needs and changes in external circumstances, sometimes stronger and sometimes weaker. Sex manifests differently at every level of life.
- Biologically speaking, the primary function of sex is reproduction—to bear children. Biology provides a mechanistic picture of sexual function and behavior, with elements ranging from genes to genitalia. Sexual function is regulated by nerves and hormones and is maintained by blood circulation, muscles, and other systems in the body.
- At a psychological level, sex consists of a series of behaviors and relationships aimed at sexual pleasure, affection, and other needs.
- On a social level, sex pervades all aspects of life, it makes your culture unique and adds to its art, history, law, and value.
- Also, sex plays a lot of indirect roles in your life. It's a big part of your gender identity (masculine masculinity, feminine femininity) and a big part of what people expect from your social role. Sex can convey dominance and hostility, it affects your self-esteem and social status, and it shapes your life in several other ways, from infancy to old age.
The knowledge about sex
- When many people have an erection, the penis will bend a little, and the degree varies from person to person, some will bend up and down, and some will be left or right.
- Sperm production takes about 90 to 116 days and can survive in the vagina or cervix for 72 hours.
- Most of the penis is made of the corpus cavernosum, which is covered with a layer of the epidermis. When sexually excited, the corpus cavernosum will become congested, making the penis hard, longer, and thicker for sexual intercourse. "Erection".
- Don't put rubber bands or bands on the penis to prolong the erection time or prevent him from ejaculating. This is very likely to cause blood to clot and cause the tissue of the penis to necrosis.
- If the penis is hit violently, it will break and it will make a loud noise. In this case, it must be sent to the hospital for treatment as soon as possible.
- When a woman's vagina is not lubricated enough but forcibly enters, and the action is too intense, it will not only make the woman feel pain but may also cause you to break the foreskin. Although most will heal on their own, severe wounds may require stitches.
- Stop the sexual activity immediately when the testicles become inflamed, white or yellow discharge from the penis, pain, and discomfort when urinating, or discharge from the anus when irritated, because all of the above symptoms can indicate that he may have STDs, you should see a doctor immediately.
What are the dangers of excessive sex
- For both men and women, it will cause greater physical consumption. Over time, it will inevitably lead to a decline in physical and mental state, thinking ability, memory, and analytical ability.
- Due to the continuous and repeated occurrence of sexual impulses, both men and women will increase the burden on the sexual control nerve center and sexual organs, and regular fatigue will cause sexual function failure instead, resulting in "pre-aging" of sexual function.
- Men often have sex multiple times, which will prolong the ejaculation time. Because the second time ejaculation appears longer than the first time. This lays down the hidden dangers of inducing impotence, non-ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and no pleasure in sexual life.
- Men have a refractory period after sex, that is, they no longer respond to sexual stimulation for some time after sex. Repeated sex life will prolong its refractory period, and it is easy to cause sexual function decline.
- Men often have sex many times. Due to the repeated and persistent congestion of the sexual organs, will induce prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, and other diseases, resulting in perineal discomfort, back pain, and blood sperm. Women often have sex many times, and their sexual organs are always in a congested state, which will induce pelvic congestion and heaviness in the lower body.
- Regardless of men and women, the degree of sexual satisfaction is worse than the previous one when they have sex multiple times, so it is easy to cause psychological impact, thinking that there is a problem with their sexual ability, which may eventually lead to psychogenic sexual dysfunction.
What is the role of sex
- Breed offspring
- Soothing treatment
Moskowitz, an expert at the New York University Medical Center, affirmed the efficacy of "sex". Regardless of your symptoms, perfect sex can have a healthy effect on you, he says. Emotions and physical health are closely related. Negative emotions such as anger, worry, guilt, and sadness can trigger a stress response in the body, have adverse physiological effects, and ultimately impair the function of the immune system. Happy sex life can generate positive emotions such as interest and excitement and can eliminate tension. According to Moore, the nervous system releases endorphins—a natural pain reliever—during sex, which relaxes body tissues. Sex toys can also help you relax your body and you can find the latest sex toys on ooty.
For the therapeutic effect of sexual life, the following aspects can be cited:
- About sex and heart: Experts believe that insatiable sexual desire is one of the predisposing factors for heart disease. In a study of 100 women with heart disease undergoing treatment, it was found that 65 of them had unsatisfied libido before hospitalization. In another study of 131 men with heart disease, two-thirds had severe sex problems before the onset.
- About the immune system: In a study of breast cancer patients, experts found that sexually satisfied women had more T cells (white blood cells that play a major role in immune function) in their blood, and they lived longer.
- Regarding premenstrual syndrome: 5-7 days before menstruation, blood flow to the pelvis increases, causing swelling and abdominal pain. During orgasm, the emotions are extremely excited, and muscle contractions force blood to flow out of the pelvic area quickly, making the pelvic tissue relaxed.
- Treatment of pain: Orgasm is a natural pain reliever. An excited orgasm can significantly increase the pain threshold. When the so-called live endorphins reach the receptors throughout the body during orgasm, they have a morphine-like effect, so they can relieve many kinds of pain. Sex is also a sedative, it soothes the body and eliminates insomnia. The better your sex life, the easier it is to fall asleep.
- For mental health: a happy sex life can produce a good mental state. A San Francisco research institute analyzed the sex lives of 37,500 adults and found that those who had a good sex life had fewer worries, violent beliefs, and hostility. This happy feeling extends to each other between spouses and into the couple's relationship. Gentle sex can help people show their best peace of mind.
- Slow down aging. Women begin to lose bone around the age of thirty-five. Sex can regulate cholesterol, maintain bone density, and slow osteoporosis. It makes the whole person look light in gait, and the flexibility of the body is also strong.
- Make men stronger, healthy, and moderate sex life, can increase the secretion of testosterone in men, make men more developed, gain weight, improve the hematopoietic function of bone marrow, and reduce the accumulation of body fat.
- Helps to protect the young mind. According to Japanese medical research, the sexual atrophy of "use it or lose it" also applies to people who lack sex. Appropriate sex life helps to prevent brain aging and promotes metabolism, memory is also strong.
- Helps to eliminate insomnia. Everyone longs for deep and sweet sleep, but insomnia caused by various reasons often troubles everyone. Women, in particular, are more prone to insomnia. After experiencing a harmonious sex life, the nervous and excited body begins to relax, the muscles are also stretched in the tiredness after being satisfied, and drowsiness strikes naturally, which helps to eliminate insomnia. And the happier your sex life is, the easier it is to fall asleep afterward.
- Protect the male heart. One study showed that men who had sex three times a week cut their risk of heart disease in half. The study also showed that regular sex can cut men's strokes in half.
- Effective weight loss. 30 minutes of sex can burn 200 calories, make it easy to lose excess fat, and maintain a slim, attractive body.
- Helps sleep. Caressing and sex both release sleep-promoting endorphins, allowing couples to quickly fall into sweet sleep after a frolic.
- Urine leakage prevention. Sex can strengthen the pelvic muscles, which can lead to better control of urination, and can also be effective in preventing urinary incontinence.
- Pain relief. Sex is supposed to be painless and all rewarding. After a hearty orgasm, the pituitary gland releases endorphins, which help reduce body pain, as well as joint pain and menstrual pain.
- Menstrual regularity. Women tend to have more regular menstrual cycles if they have sex at least once a week.
- Relax. Sex can effectively suppress anxiety because the slow, gentle caress between lovers can calm people down and forget about their worries.
- Relieve stress. When you're upset, instead of yelling, it's better to release it through sex. Many psychologists see good sex as one of the best ways to get rid of stress.
- If you use it, you will advance, if you don't use it, you will retreat. Sexuality is also a technique. The more sex you have, the more sex hormones you can stimulate, the more sexual desire you have, and the more you can exercise your sexuality.
- Vent. A soft, comfortable bed is a great place to unleash violence and control bad emotions and behaviors. Couples who have a happy sex life rarely experience extremely repressed violence.
- Build confidence. If a person behaves well in bed, not only will they make their partner happier, but they will also feel more confident and empowered.
- Prevent cancer. The more ejaculate a man has, the less likely he is to develop prostate cancer.
- Feel happiness. Sex can make people feel happier than money, an international study shows. The happiness that couples who have a regular sex life experience.
- Delay aging. Active sex life can slow the aging process and keep you young.
- Healthy teeth. Semen contains zinc, calcium, and other substances that protect teeth, making them whiter and stronger.